Friday, September 23, 2011

Ros Favorite Quotes

Note from Ro: Here are some of my favorite quotes.

div

Rozanne Paxman
Rozanne Paxman

Don't Ever Let Someone Tell You...

"I am not at all the sort of person you and I took me for." - Jane Welsh Carlyle

"You can do more than praying after you've prayed. You can never do more than praying before you have prayed." - Corrie ten Boom

"Intuition is a spiritual reality and does not explain, but simply points the way." - Florence Scovel Shinn

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Roy Rogers

"Pride creates a noise within us which makes the quiet voice of the spirit hard to hear. And soon, in our vanity, we no longer even listen for it. We come quickly to think we don't need it." - Henry B. Eyring

"One can never change the past, only the hold it has on you." - Merle Shain

"Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't finish the race because you can." (Located in my notebook. I think I made it up. I'm not entirely sure I did - but I probably did. If not, I wish I did because it's a good thought!)



No comments:

Post a Comment