Friday, November 4, 2011

Everybody Smiles in the Same Language

Rozanne Paxman
Rozanne Paxman

If You Don't Have a Smile, I'll Give You One of Mine

"Be smart enough to tell the truth, but don't be stupid enough to tell everything you know." Professor Guyon Fox

"When you find the same 'new' idea in three notebooks spanning 15 years, perhaps you ought to work on it." Ro Paxman

"I read everything. You never know where you're going to get the next big idea." Melanie Griffiths in Working Girl

"Everybody smiles in the same language." I have no clue who said this. I found it in my notebook. I suppose it was the great scholar named Anonymous.

"If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine." Anonymous was on a roll. He said this, too.

"We must slow down. There are things we cannot learn if we do not take time to pray, meditate, and listen." Neil L. Anderson

"I can't be mean by myself." Julianne P. Frazier

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen." Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment