Wednesday, February 29, 2012

22 Journaling Story Starters

Life Muse

22 Journaling Story Starters
  1. This story is named ________ because ________
  2. Some days, it's clear that...
  3. Something is happening out there, and I...
  4. It's about time I told you that...
  5. Here are three things that I want to make sure you know...
  6. Panic attack! I'll never forget the time...
  7. Things I can do in 30 minutes or less:
  8. Someday, it will be my turn to...
  9. The biggest dream I ever dreamed was...
  10. No matter how much trouble I've been in, I've always felt that...
  11. If I could be in charge of the world, I would...
  12. My perfect weekend schedule is...
  13. It was just another ordinary day, but then...
  14. If I could take 30 days off, I would...
  15. I wanted no part of it, but...
  16. Everyone else was panicking. I was...
  17. When I was young, I thought ________. But now I know that...
  18. If I could change history, ________ wouldn't have been invented because...
  19. The biggest surprise of my life was...
  20. I really stepped in it when...
  21. If I could relive any day of my life, I would...
  22. The happiest moment of my life was...

No comments:

Post a Comment