Friday, January 13, 2012

Meridian Magazine - How an LDS Father Lost 100 Pounds

“People look at me now, and think I’m this super-human who can resist all these food temptations. The truth is, that this has been – and continues to be – the most powerful spiritual journey of my life. Somehow I think that most of interpret the Atonement as a way of returning from sin, but in truth, the Atonement is to lift us to become like Him! That means his suffering was not only for our sins, but to aid us in finding the strength and power, through Him, to overcome personal weaknesses and temptations that will help us to progress. It is not at all in any way disrespectful to say that prayer and the Atonement have been my most important tools to change my health.”

“Though weight lifting and losing the weight has truly elevated our lives, I can and will never deny that the true power to be do this and be lifted up has come from the Savior. I know I will need and call upon that strength to become who I am meant to be, and to share it with others as our exciting health journey, marriage and family grow.”

To get to know Ben and Diana and their plan better, check out these links:

Ben’s Free Weight Lifting e-book: CLICK HERE
Diana’s Personal Trainer Program: CLICK HERE
In Defense of Food Book by Michael Pollan

BEN AND DIANA'S Inspiring Website


Meridian Magazine - How an LDS Father Lost 100 Pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment